When in the market for a home improvement for your Houston home that will work to save you money on energy costs–energy-efficient window film is the answer. They are incredibly effective at cutting energy consumption and therefore energy costs. It has a quick ROI–in as little as three years and overall is a relatively inexpensive home improvement. Best of all, it can be installed in as little as a day. However, there are a ton of window film brands out there–so which one is the right fit for your Houston home? Read below for our suggestions.
Best Choices for Energy Efficient Window Film
- Vista: Vista film helps even out temperatures inside buildings thereby keeping people inside more comfortable. An easy enhancement to make Vista does more than just make temperatures even–it will also keep your HVAC systems working efficiently. This keeps you more comfortable but, more importantly, saves you money on energy spending.
- Llumar: Llumar is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of residential window tint products–as a result of superior engineering,. Always bringing the latest window film innovations to market, this company manufactures some of the most energy-efficient films on the market.
- Energlogic: Enerlogic window film is not only incredibly energy-efficient but works well for sun control too. These two properties translate to more even temperatures and energy savings for your Houston home. So if cutting energy costs is what you are looking for–this amazing window film is a smart choice!
- 3M : 3M window film is one of the first and, not surprisingly, one of the most effective energy-efficient brands. A household name, it is an industry leader for a reason–3M window film is a brand proven to save homeowners massively on utility bills.
- Maddico: Madico Window film lowers energy costs and reduces CO2 emissions too! It does this by regulating the temperature disparity between the sunny and the shady areas in your home. A powerful green and energy-efficiency combination is why we recommend this film for homes in any climate.
- Solar Gard: Solar Gard films are incredible because of their cutting-edge solar properties. This is why these incredible films are such a great choice for homeowners looking to drastically cut energy cost. Not only are these window tints effective but gorgeous too! They come with a variety of appearances with everything from high to low light transmission.
- Huper Optik: Nanotechnology powers these amazing films and is what saves you money on home utility bills. It sets them apart from other brands and for homes in the Houston area struggling with the bright sunshine here, Huper Optik is a great way to reduce glare.