Window tinting is a popular technology here in Houston. As such you likely know someone who has it on their Houston home or business. You probably know, from word of mouth, things like:
- Window tinting saves money on utility bills
- Window tinting blocks out glare
- Window tinting blocks 99.9% of UV rays
However, we have found there are some things about window film that aren’t widely understood.
Facts That Will Make You Think Differently About Window Tinting
- Window Film is easy to put on and take off: Most of the time our installers will have your film installed in just a few hours. However, some factors include the size of your space, the shape of your windows, and the type of film. Should you want it removed–it comes off fast and does not leave a residue when professionally done.
- You can choose how light or dark your window film is: Window tints for glare and solar protection come in varying levels of transmissivity. The more visible light is allowed in–the better your views. Conversely, the darker the film–the more effective it is on glare. When you come to us, we will find just the right balance between clarity and efficacy for your Houston home.
- Window Film adds security to windows no matter what type it is: Every window film we stock comes with added security benefits. Not the powerful protection, like bullet resistance, is that requires specialty security films and window frames–but some resistance to shattering. Also, the shard of glass will stay adhered to the film after a blow. This gives you some added protection from intrusion.
Contact us for more information on specific types of window film and to schedule a free, onsite consultation.